Tuesday 3 November 2015

If You Were a Millionaire

Money!!.This word make every person happy when you said the word to different people, imagine that I won  a lottery prize for a 100 million. I should buy a privet jet, build a palace for my whole family, then I should get some million to help other people who suffer from a drought or a famine that they suffer from hungry or they are a shelter. I want to buy a lots new car that on commercial in TV, and I would open a restaurant. I want to be like those famous on TV they show you what they have to other people they haven't. but with all this imagination I would stay my life as it is going because their is a proverb  that says, "Money come and Money go"












































































SORRY AGAIN NO PIC






























2 comments:

  1. It's good that you would like to help those who are less fortunate. There are lots of people in the world these days who need help for a variety of reasons.

    Corrections:
    I should buy a private jet,...

    But with all this imagination, I would keep my life as it is going because there is a proverb that says, "Money comes and Money goes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ahmmad, what langague would you like to learn?

    ReplyDelete